Our assessments are based on an agreed industry methodology which has been tested by stakeholders in both the private and public sector. It is based on up-to-date, local information which will stand up to public scrutiny.
In order to undertake our assessments we utilise a number of software tools and references as demonstrated below:
- Argus Developer
- HCA Development Appraisal Tool (DAT)
- Homes and Communities Agency Appraisal Tool Manual produced by the HCA in July 2009
- RICS Guidance Note: Financial Viability in Planning, 1st Edition (GN94/2012)
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- Current regional specific planning documents relevant to the development
In the main our appraisals are carried out on the Argus Developer software which is an industry standard tool. Argus Developer is in line with the HCA Development Appraisal Tool (DAT) but allows a development to be appraised in more detail.