Senior / Associate Property Management Surveyor
With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, we have grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers. We provide advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Auctions, Lease Advisory, Valuation, CPO, Investment, Planning, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Property Management, Capital Allowances and Expert Witness, serving the Greater Manchester, North West and Nationwide arena.
We are seeking an MRICS qualified Surveyor to join our Property Management Team at Senior or Associate level who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
The individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property and should have a genuine interest in Property Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include
- The main purpose of the role to be the day to day contact for a number of high-profile clients who require a premium level service
- Client reporting – to produce reports and attend client meetings
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
- Liasing with building managers and the facilities management team on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues
- Service charge administration
- Setting up new properties
- Business Development
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- RICS Qualified
- Minimum 2 years PQE within Commercial Property Management
- High degree of commerciality and experience of developing business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional environment
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Car Allowance, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Usual pension provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy