We manage regular dialogue with solicitors to ensure successful exchange and completion to pre-agreed time frames.
1. CURRENT PROPERTY AUDIT
- Establish actual requirement
- Agree search parameters
- Location – Specification – Timing – Tenure –Budget
- Establish available covenant
2. PROPERTY SEARCH
- Advise on market conditions, demand/supply
- Identify available properties – on and off market
- Full analysis of suitable opportunities
- Preparation and production of report with recommendations
- Inspections with client
- Shortlist and request for proposals
- Negotiate on selected properties
- Cost benefit analysis of suitable opportunities
- Optimise terms relative to occupancy date, costs and quality of building
3. SELECT PROPERTY
- Two alternatives to allow for abortive negotiations
- Re-define and negotiate terms
- Agree covenant to act as lease guarantee
- Finance structure if freehold
- Instruct solicitors
- Attend and ensure all matters proceed on timetable between solicitors
4. exchange of contracts
5. Planning Permission
Establish acceptance of planning use – Preparation and submission of planning application
Negotiate terms with planning officers.
6. BUILDING AND SERVICES SURVEY
- Identify building condition, including defects
- Agree remedies – Landlord or Tenant
- Negotiate costs of works
- Monitor works
- Investigation into possibility of contamination
7. COMPLETION OF CONTRACT/FIT OUT AND OCCUPATION
- Health and safety file – the building
- Building regulations
- Project management
- Capital allowances
Evaluate assessment of new building & negotiate reduction in rating liability if necessary.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO ACQUIRE A PROPERTY?
For a fee quotation, please call us direct on 0161 817 3396, or use our Email Enquiry Form and we’ll call you to discuss our acquisition consultancy services.