The property comprises a small retail parade including 3 commercial units with 4 residential flats situated above. Built in 1891, the building offers the original features and characteristics which form the retail units. Situated at the rear of the property and included in the demise is a shared yard area and a standalone Garage which is currently demised to the Tenant of Unit 1.The property is of a traditional brick construction, incorporating UPVC windows and set beneath a slate pitched roof.
The commercial shops comprise of sales areas with WC facilities to the rear of the units with access to the shared yard area. Both No.1 and 3 are currently let with No.5 being vacant and on the market. The vacant unit has been stripped to its shell after previously being occupied as a Laundrette. It comprises a ground floor retail space split into two rooms with space on the first floor also providing a good business opportunity within the local area.
Four flats are situated above the commercial units and are accessed via a communal entrance off Back Walmersley Road West. Flats 2, 3 and 4 are currently let with Flat 1 vacant and on the market.