The property is a self contained mill built in 1915. The building offers warehousing at basement, ground, first, second and third floor levels. The building is constructed around cast iron columns, has a timber floor and a flat asphalt roof. The windows are single glazed with timber casement frames.
Clear head rooms are approximately 4.88m on the ground floor, 3.81m on the upper floors and 3m in the basement. Building services include sprinklers, strip lighting and a ducted oil heating system. The floors are connected by two goods lifts (2,000 kg capacity) and a single passenger lift (1,000 kg capacity). There are also two hoists connecting the ground floor and basement which are currently unused. The property has separate male and female toilet facilities on each floor.
Externally, the building is served by a good sized yard with excellent loading courtesy of 6 dock levellers and a further 8 partial dock levellers. The property also benefits from a separate car park accommodating 49 vehicles.