With an excellent regional and national client base, industry contacts and a highly qualified and professional team, we have grown to be a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Managers. We provide advice on a range of property matters including Agency, Auctions, Lease Advisory, Valuation, CPO, Investment, Planning, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Property Management, Capital Allowances and Expert Witness, serving the Greater Manchester, North West and Nationwide arena.
We are seeking a Facilities Administrator with a proactive and confident approach needed to provide administrative support to the Head of Facilities and other facility team members based within central Manchester. An admin focussed role, experience within facilities teams desirable but not essential. This is a Facilities Administrator within a fast paced environment where the focus is on providing a quality, customer focussed service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include
- Act as the focal point for all maintenance requests and defects, vetting, obtaining quotes and raising purchase orders.
- Chase contractors to ensure all jobs are completed in line with the relevant Service Level and ensure that tenants are appraised of progress, particularly if there are any delays in resolving defects.
- Ensuring efficient filing and document retrieval (manual and electronic).
- Issuing of standard documentation to insurers, tenant correspondence etc.
- Manage the signing of leases by tenants / clients.
- Provide admin support to the Head of Facilities and other team members.
The above list summarises main responsibilities to be carried out in the role but is not exhaustive as you may be required to carry out additional activities.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Proactive with a strong customer focus.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- The ability to building relationships and work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes.
- Fluent in MS Outlook, Excel and Word and have a good general IT Skill.
You Should have a GCSE Grade C in Maths and English and ideally experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits