If you are considering selling your property through auction then it is important to take a few things into consideration to ensure that you are getting the best deal available. Selling a property through auction is all about knowing where and when you should sell and that can often be the most difficult part of the process. You need to know the basics of auctioneering and whether or not it is worth your time to sell your property this way, so depending on what it is you are selling it can be beneficial to sell it at auction.
What are the benefits of selling my property through auction?
There are a number of benefits that can be achieved when it comes to selling a property through auction, not just for the seller, but for the buyer too. Some common examples of how you can profit from selling at auction include:
Benefits to the seller
· Buyers come prepared
· Selling quickly reduce long-term carrying costs and maintenance
· You will gain maximum exposure for your property as a large number of people will see it
· The speed of the sale will greatly increase
· Creates competition among buyers – meaning that you could sell above market value
Benefits to buyer
· Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods
· Auctions reduce time to purchase property
· The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
· Buyers will determine the price at which the property will sell
· Buyers receive comprehensive information on the property
When it comes to making the most out of your dealings at an auction, it is important that you seek out professional help including advice on reserve price. Whether you are buying or selling a property it is important that you are making the most out of your dealings and that means getting a good price. Here at Roger Hannah Auctions we believe that everyone should get a fair deal at auction and thanks to our team of specialists we can ensure that you don’t go home empty handed. For more information about how we can help you, simply contact us today on 0161 817 3399 or visit our Auction Page.